Project / Safety Manager
Must have four years of industry experience in coordinating and managing projects, must be organized and detail orientated. Must be able to interface with the sales team, installers, fabricators, support people, GC's, property managers, and clients to organized manage projects from beginning to end. Multi-tasking abilities necessary to successfully complete projects on-time and within budget. Accountability is key.
Project Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Project management of all local and national accounts
- Assist sales with code interpretation
- Secure permits for both local and national sales once proper paperwork has been submitted—update permit log.
- Keep city licenses current and up to date.
- Update the open sales report in Excel format.
- Maintain primary POC communication through job completion.
- Create and review all work orders before the job release.
- Coordinate any out of state sub-contractors as needed.
- Coordinate any outbound / inbound freight as required.
- Call in all inspections for both local and national sales.
- Call in hole inspections for both local and national sales.
Safety Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and execute health and safety in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance with policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker's compensation claims.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities, or new prevention measures.
- Manage truck safety and issues. Collect daily and review and advise management of any problems daily. At the end of the week, turn over to management.
- Implement and conduct weekly toolbox meetings with the crew, and (1) company safety meetings per month. Work directly with operations on topics and discussions—document and record all safety-related issues, including injuries, accidents, toolbox meetings, and company safety meetings.
- Project manager duties may change from time to time based upon the needs of the company.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental, and paid time off after three months of employment.
Compensation based on industry experience, DOE.
Motivated and experienced business professional for outside B2B sales. Must have excellent prospecting skills, ability to identify new opportunities for growth, and closing sales while providing excellent customer service. Experience in preparing detailed proposals, coordinating and facilitating orders, verifying quantities and pricing, completing information gathering, managing change orders, acting as a contacts liaison, and coordinating site visits.
Duties include: Sales, plan take-offs, organizing, estimating, RFI’s, bidding, contract negotiation, and contract management.
- Minimum of 4 years successful B2B is preferred
- Experience in dealing with construction, property managers, business owners, and other related industries and must have a desire to be in sales
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills
- Excellent presentation skills, oral and written; excellent computer skills
- Industry experience with signage construction and/or fabrication methods preferred
JOURNEYMAN INSTALLER / SERVICE TECH
Prefer experienced journeyman sign installers/service technicians but will train the right person with construction abilities and the desire to learn the skills needed in the sign industry.
Duties Include: maintenance/operation of a fully stocked installation crane/bucket truck, installation, and service of both interior and exterior, electric, and non-illuminated signage. Coordinates service requests, investigates, and resolves customer reports or observations of technical issues with sign equipment.
- Minimum of four years experience in installation or construction preferred
- Welding and metal fabrication knowledge a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Valid CDL driver’s license a plus
- Exhibit a clear desire to be a team player, follow instructions and work towards company goals
- Experience in all aspects of installation and service is a must
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Calling and developing relationships with business owners; prospecting, sales calls, and closing sales; Assist company in marketing and sales efforts.
Duties include: Identify potential customers, qualify and sell to secure additional new business, follow up on leads promptly, perform targeted sales calls, networking and attending events at various organizations, chambers, etc., develop and maintain customer relationships, present to potential customers, create and use social media to generate leads.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B business development or sales position
- Strong history and ability in generating and closing on sales leads
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, excellent multitasking abilities
- Highly professional business acumen and appearance
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Problem-solving ability